Hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt! Deviled Brownies are loaded with so much chocolaty goodness, you’ll wanna make them again and again.
Who doesn’t love a nice, rich, chocolaty, moist, chewy brownie? I had to do a double dip with the chocolate on this recipe, using both chocolate chips and cocoa powder to make them devilishly good. I wanted a deep, dark, rich brownie. That was the goal and that’s what we got!
Secret tip: I like to slightly under-cook things like brownies and certain types of cookies to get that gooey-chewy factor. To get that here, you’ll want a little bit of crumbs to stick to the knife when you’re testing for doneness. Next time you get a hankerin’ for chocolate, give these devilish little brownies a try.
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/3 C bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 C sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 C flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat butter and chocolate in a small sauce pan on low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Using an electric hand mixer, mix the sugar, vanilla, and eggs on high in a large mixing bowl. Stir in chocolate mixture. Add the dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 8x11x2 baking dish. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. 25 to 30 minutes
Leave a Reply